The Hoskinson Orthodontics Difference
In the Scotia and Schenectady, NY, area, patients know that our office is the premier practice for orthodontics. Hoskinson Orthodontics offers you customized treatment that is initiated and constantly monitored by Dr. Hoskinson. Our friendly and professional staff is one of our greatest assets. Our clinical staff are certified dental assistants and each are well trained in the specialty field of orthodontics. They go above and beyond to assure each patient has the best orthodontic experience at their visits. Call 518-372-3424 to make an appointment today.
Superior Treatment Philosophy
Dr. Hoskinson has over 30 years of experience in orthodontic treatment. He ensures that he and his staff stay current on the latest techniques and technology so our patients receive the highest quality of care.
What makes our office unique is our doctor. Dr. H takes extra time with each patient to discuss their smile goals, diagnostic testing results, and overall treatment plan. Every patient is unique, so every plan is unique. There is no one-size-fits-all orthodontic plan.
We promise, as a family-friendly, multigenerational, and patient-focused practice to:
- Provide a welcoming, comfortable environment
- Treat our patients with respect and courtesy
- Be ethical and honest in all treatment recommendations
- Be responsive to your questions and promptly provide answers
Educate you on your oral health
- Provide treatment options with your lifestyle and goals in mind
- Ensure your concerns are respectfully heard and addressed
- Be accommodating from scheduling to finances to insurance
- Keep treatment fun with creative contests and great prizes
Who is Dr. Hoskinson?
Dr. H is a board-certified orthodontist who has been in private practice in Soctia and the Capital District for over 30 years and is committed to delivering superior care to his family of patients.
“Top Dentist” by Capital Region Living 2018
“Best of the Best Orthodontic Office” by The Gazette
- American Board of Orthodontics Certification
- American Orthodontic Association member
- Pierre Fauchard Fellow
- American College of Dentistry Fellow
- Past President of the Fourth District Dental Society
- Longstanding past board member of the Fourth District Dental Society
- Leader/program coordinator of Schenectady County Dental District Society
- Leader/program coordinator of Schenectady County Dental District
- Long-time orthodontic consultant with the Ellis Hospital/St Clare’s Hospital Cleft Palate Clinic
- Long-time member and past president of Scotia Rotary
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition
We are continually updating techniques and technology to provide great patient care. We use the latest imaging systems with extremely low radiation to view and diagnose problems below the gumline. Our intraoral cameras and scanners take the place of messy, goopy impressions — you’re welcome!
In addition to high-level imaging equipment our new 3-D printer provides highly accurate models for appliance fabrication. We have an in-house orthodontic lab to customize your orthodontic appliances for comfort and optimal results.
“We live in a world that is quickly changing. It is awfully nice to be a part of a familiar, stable, friendly community.”
How do I get ready for my first visit?
207 Mohawk Ave #1A
Scotia, NY 12302
Monday -Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We are open during school breaks and non-major holidays.