November is giving season, and we here at Hoskinson Orthodontics want to thank our incredible community. Without our patients and their dedicated families, we wouldn’t be able to provide the care that we do. It is because of our patients that our staff can provide compassionate, top-quality orthodontic treatment. This Thanksgiving, remember that we are grateful for you!
If you are looking for a highly-rated board-certified orthodontist in Scotia, NY, Dr. H is the one for you. Contact Hoskinson Orthodontics to schedule your first appointment today!
Our Promise to Our Patients
As a family-friendly, multigenerational, and patient-focused practice, we promise to:
- Provide a welcoming, comfortable environment
- Treat our patients with respect and courtesy
- Be ethical and honest in all treatment recommendations
- Be responsive to your questions and promptly provide answers
- Educate you on your oral health
- Provide treatment options with your lifestyle and goals in mind
- Ensure your concerns are respectfully heard and addressed
- Be accommodating from scheduling to finances to insurance
- Keep treatment fun with creative contests and great prizes
Visit our website to learn more about our services and how we can help you!
Remember to Care for Your Teeth This Holiday Season!
The holidays are filled with joyous times and delicious treats–but with all of the pies, cookies, and other goodies that come with Thanksgiving, your teeth are at risk of damage. By following our tips, you can enjoy the holidays to the fullest extent and still keep your teeth healthy.
- Brush regularly–the holidays can get busy, just be sure to keep up with your regular brushing and flossing routine!
- Enjoy sweets in moderation–you don’t have to miss out on your favorite apple pie on Thanksgiving, just don’t overindulge. Sugar leads to tooth decay which can cause cavities and gum disease.
- Avoid foods that can harm your braces–this includes crunchy foods like apples, carrots, and corn on the cob, chewy or gummy candy like caramels, and popcorn.
- If traveling, pack a braces care kit–you don’t want to be left without your essentials to care for your braces. Read our blog post to learn what to include in your care kit!
- Don’t forget to enjoy yourself!–the holidays are a time to be with loved ones and give thanks!
Stay tuned for our next blog post outlining tips for caring for your braces during the holidays!
Visit Hoskinson Orthodontics!
From everyone on the Hoskinson Orthodontics Staff, Happy Thanksgiving! We are so grateful to be able to serve our wonderful community.
Though the holidays are a busy time of year, don’t forget to keep up with regular dentist visits. Contact Hoskinson Orthodontics to book your next appointment!